1. Make a caramel with sugar and a few drops of lemon. Once the caramel is gold, pour into the mold and impregnate it well.
2. Whisk the eggs with the 60 gr. of sugar and the grated half a lemon rind. Once beaten, mixed with the horchata.
3. In the caramelized mold put the fartons divided by the half and pour the mixture.
4. Bake at 150C degrees for about 30 minutes. It is possible to cook in the microwave.
5. Cool and put in the refrigerator a few hours before eating. It is advisable to prepare from one day to another.
NOTE: Depending on the texture you like, you can add some "fartons" more.
The "Alboraya-Bread (Calatrava)" is a creation of Maria Dolores, from the Blog "Cuinant".
Link to the recipe in Blog Cuinant